This gif reminds me of my Dad and one of our last silly memories about a Halloween card in CVS. Must reblog.
Fuck you scale, seriously.
Telling me I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks. RAGE.
I am deep into half marathon training, getting T25 in few times a week and trying to avoid excess alcohol.
Regardless of what the scale says, I actually think I look better than I have in a while. My stomach looks flatter, I feel stronger. I’m not letting numbers define me.
Hydration nudge #AllWaterWednesday
So a few weeks ago when I signed up for a trial of MealLime I thought it was cool that they sent you grocery lists for everything you need for a week’s worth of meals. They try to make multiple meals using a similar base of ingredients so you aren’t buying 100 different things. So I went to Trader Joes Sunday and bought everything on the list.
Last night I made this. Super easy. Fool proof directions. YUMBO.
The coolest thing I ate was actually mixing greek yogurt with salsa for a salsa cream dipping sauce. UMM, buhbye sour cream, when mixed with salsa you don’t even notice the difference.
I may look into the paid subscription of MealLime
I don’t know how many fellow How I Met Your Mother fans are out there, but for my fellow fans. WOW, what an episode last night was. HIMYM’s 200th episode was as magical as it’s first. I regularly blog for a HIMYM fansite if you want to check out my recap and thoughts
I didn’t have any substantial plans this weekend, but it was a great one nonetheless:
- Ran 3 miles after work in the freezing cold icyness (see previous post)
- Watched this week’s Nashville with my roommate
- Went to bed early after having a late Thursday at a friend’s fun housewarming in Baltimore
- Went on my first official THIRFTING adventure with my friend and her cousin. Bought 2 pairs of dress pants, a work shirt, a loungy shirt, a fun tshirt, a purse, and flannel pj pants for under $25
- Did T25 workout
- Wrapped up Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother on DVD, since I’m on a quest to rewatch the series before the finale on March 31st
- Got trained on the tech and soundboard at church, it brought me back to my college radio and tv station days
- Stopped by a few CVS stores to pick up some super discount Sally Hansen Nail Effects (see previous post)
- Ran 8 miles and felt pretty damn good about it since it’s the furthest I’ve ran since my April half marathon
- Went to Starbucks to work on my resume and apply for a dreamish job
- Went to Trader Joes for an awesome and reasonably priced shopping trip
- Watched Grammy’s on a 90 min delay so I was able to fast forward through commercials (best performance of the night was Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar in my opinion. Trent Reznor/Queens of the Stone Age is a close second, but stupid CBS rudely cut them off).
Houston we have a problem #addicted