- Began tracking on my WW app again – it works so well for me – I don’t know how I fall off track, but alas I’m back
- I went to the gym yesterday for 2.5 treadmill miles
- Did a HUGE grocery shop of ALL the healthy things
- Prepped egg cups for the week
- Got to the office early, but it’s basically a ghost town here.
- Made my new 2018 circle calendar this time on 8.5 x14 paper
- Rearranged my office
- Oh and all this is while they have been testing fire alarms for now nearly 2 hours…
NYE cuteness! Thanks Ross for this $14.99 find, even bought a $17.99 dress for a future occasion because I loved them both!
Happy 2018 all. I’m a bit hungover today, but I’m WW tracking, going to hit up the treadmills at the gym after the Auburn game, and then grocery shopping and meal prep.
Looking back at my 2017 in fitness!
I worked out 175 days this year, up from 156 last year. I definitely need to work on balance in 2018…in every aspect of my life.
For fitness I’d like to maintain 3-4 workouts a week ALL YEAR long.